If your doctor has told you that you have bronchitis, you might expect him to treat you with the usual regimen of cough suppressants and other over-the-counter treatments to rid you of it. The truth is that unless you have a more serious case, the chances are almost as good, if not better, that he will tell you that there’s one home remedy that might be just as good: a nice, hot, steamy shower.
Steam Shower: Good for What Ails You
Whether you have acute or chronic bronchitis, there are some things that could be bringing it on or making it worse. Staying away from pollution, paint, exhaust fumes, dust, and others with colds is a great start. Regardless of the cause, however, excess mucus and phlegm are probably built up in your lungs. And while some medications do a lot to help, steam does just as much to break it up and get rid of it.
Long and Luxurious
Being in a room with a vaporizer or standing over a sink of hot water might be a good start, but to hit that bronchitis where it hurts might call for exposure to elements of steam for a more prolonged period. This is where an extended time breathing steam could provide the one-two punch to all of that congestion.
Of course, you have probably been told to quit smoking, lose weight and a half-dozen other things that would make you feel a lot better, and those are no doubt the case, but to feel really good and to give yourself a running start at feeling a whole lot better, a steam shower steam generator from perfectbath.com would give you an advantage that no other cure would have.
Steam has been a “cure-all” for a variety of illnesses and ailments for years. But in the case of certain problems such as bronchitis, there is probably nothing that could give as immediate and lasting results as a steam shower.
Imagine being in all of that thick, warm air. Imagine how much better you are going to feel when you allow the steam to fill your lungs and break up everything that is keeping you from all of the breath you are capable of taking. Now you can.
You can begin that process by contacting perfectbath.com, where a wide selection of steam showers and other steam therapy options await. Call today. Why put off feeling better any longer?
Contributed by: Aaron Gruenke – Formost Steam Shower and bathroom product specialist.
- How to Upgrade Your Shower Experience
- Q & A: How Do I Use My Steam Bath For The First Time
- 4 Types of Showerheads
- Buying A Steam Shower? Don’t Make These 3 Common Mistakes!
- 4 Shower Design Ideas
- Things to Consider When Choosing a Steam Shower
- Top 10 Steam Bath Benefits You May Not Have Considered
- 5 Tips on Maintaining Your Steam Shower
- In-Home Steam Baths
- Top 3 Reasons to Use a Steam Shower
- 3 Tips for Installing a Steam Shower
- 4 Benefits of Steam Showers
- 3 Ways to Get a Steam Shower at Home
- How Much Does a Steam Shower Cost?
- Is it Worth Investing in a Steam Shower or Whirlpool Bath ?
- 4 Benefits of Steam Showers
- Is it healthy to take a Steam Bath Daily?
- Is an In-Home Steam Shower Expensive?
- How Do Steam Showers Affect the Body?
- The Best Temperature for Steam Showers
- Does a Steam Shower Help Bronchitis?
- Best Oils for Herbal Steam Showers
- How Does a Steam Bath Reduce Weight?
- Basic Safety of Using a Steam Shower
- Steam Showers – The reason why they are So Popular Nowadays
- The Amazing Features of Steam Shower Units
- Essential Considerations When Installing A Steam Shower
- Steam Showers -Histories Great Invention
- The Countless Wonderful Health Advantages of Steam Showers
- The Right Way to Install Steam Shower Units
- Buying Guide : Finding The Steam Shower That Is Right For You
- Questions and Answers about Steam Showers
- Benefits of Using Aromatherapy Essential Oils in Steam Showers
- Health Benefits of Using a Steam Shower
- 6 Health Benefits of Using a Steam Room or Steam Shower
- Top 10 Reasons to install a Steam Shower
- Custom Steam Shower or Modular FreeStanding Steam Shower Which is Better ?
- Popularity of Steam Showers Taking to the Sky
- Steam Showers to treat Colds and Flu
- Steam Shower Indulgence Pays Relaxation Dividends
- Do Steam Showers Improve your Skin ?