No products in the cart.
Steam therapy provides not just physical but also mental and emotional benefits, which can drastically improve your holistic well-being. Read on to learn more about the benefits of steam showers, including: detoxification, relaxation, skin care and increased circulation.
Below are 4 benefits of steam showers:
Steam shower bath has health benefits like strengthening your defense mechanisms and improving your overall skin condition. Sinus issues and breathing problems can certainly be helped with steam baths. Many ancient cultures believed that a fever could cure anything. They used steam baths for the function of creating a mock fever. Toxins are released from your body once you sweat. Releasing these toxins can be quite good for one’s health. The heat from steam baths can also soothe aching muscles. Source: SlideShare
Over the centuries, steam therapy has been used to encourage relaxation and foster a sense of wellbeing. Though feelings of serenity and peace are subjective-and therefore hard to measure in a clinical setting-it is well accepted throughout the disciplines that most individuals enjoying a steam bath for 10-15 minutes find themselves in a pleasant state of relaxation. With significant evidence linking stress and anxiety to hundreds of ailments and disorders, any method to reduce everyday stress should be welcomed with open arms. It is, perhaps, this anxiety-reducing effect of steam that is its greatest benefit. Source: WaSauna
Steam is often used for skin care because it opens pores and allows you to perspire freely. According to Green Planet, steam is an effective home remedy for cleansing your skin. Twenty minutes of steam, once a week, is enough to reduce blemishes such as pimples and blackheads. Steam also works as a preparation for shaving by softening hair and reducing razor burn. Source: LiveStrong
Steam showers are an excellent way to naturally boost circulation throughout the body. Increased circulation brings more oxygen to cells and decreases the risk of hypertension and hardened arteries, and it increases muscle function. Increased circulation also means more blood flowing through the heart, which helps combat fatigue and exhaustion. Source: OverStock
Want a great way to enjoy all of these benefits in your own home? Call us now or email us here to install your very own steam shower.
- How to Upgrade Your Shower Experience
- Q & A: How Do I Use My Steam Bath For The First Time
- 4 Types of Showerheads
- Buying A Steam Shower? Don’t Make These 3 Common Mistakes!
- 4 Shower Design Ideas
- Things to Consider When Choosing a Steam Shower
- Top 10 Steam Bath Benefits You May Not Have Considered
- 5 Tips on Maintaining Your Steam Shower
- In-Home Steam Baths
- Top 3 Reasons to Use a Steam Shower
- 3 Tips for Installing a Steam Shower
- 4 Benefits of Steam Showers
- 3 Ways to Get a Steam Shower at Home
- How Much Does a Steam Shower Cost?
- Is it Worth Investing in a Steam Shower or Whirlpool Bath ?
- 4 Benefits of Steam Showers
- Is it healthy to take a Steam Bath Daily?
- Is an In-Home Steam Shower Expensive?
- How Do Steam Showers Affect the Body?
- The Best Temperature for Steam Showers
- Do Steam Showers and Saunas Burn Calories?
- Does a Steam Shower Help Bronchitis?
- Best Oils for Herbal Steam Showers
- How Does a Steam Bath Reduce Weight?
- Basic Safety of Using a Steam Shower
- Steam Showers – The reason why they are So Popular Nowadays
- The Amazing Features of Steam Shower Units
- Essential Considerations When Installing A Steam Shower
- Steam Showers -Histories Great Invention
- The Countless Wonderful Health Advantages of Steam Showers
- The Right Way to Install Steam Shower Units
- Buying Guide : Finding The Steam Shower That Is Right For You
- Questions and Answers about Steam Showers
- Benefits of Using Aromatherapy Essential Oils in Steam Showers
- Health Benefits of Using a Steam Shower
- 6 Health Benefits of Using a Steam Room or Steam Shower
- Top 10 Reasons to install a Steam Shower
- Custom Steam Shower or Modular FreeStanding Steam Shower Which is Better ?
- Popularity of Steam Showers Taking to the Sky
- Steam Showers to treat Colds and Flu
- Steam Shower Indulgence Pays Relaxation Dividends
- Do Steam Showers Improve your Skin ?
- Steam Saunas Vs Far Infrared Saunas – What’s the Difference?