No products in the cart.
Are you thinking about purchasing a steam shower or adding a steam generator to your existing shower? Continue reading to learn about some benefits of steam showers:
Recover from Exercise – During exercise, metabolic waste is built up in muscles, which causes soreness and fatigue. Combining a steam shower with a cold bath or shower can help flush out this waste. Alternating between the heat of the steam and the cold bath causes a pumping action in the capillaries and rids muscles of the waste. Alternate between one minute of steam and one minute of cold water to initiate the pumping action. Source: Livestrong
Ease a Cold – Pull the plug on your stopped-up schnoz with 15 minutes of steam from your shower, recommends Stacey Tutt Gray, MD, codirector of the Sinus Center at the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. (Shut the bathroom door and let steam build from a hot shower.) It loosens mucus, helping you breathe easier. Close the drain and add eucalyptus essential oil to relieve inflammation. Breathing in the steamy stuff soothes coughs and chest congestion too. Source: Health
Clearer Skin – People who take at least two steam showers a week find that it improves the clarity of their skin over time. Steam has the ability to unclog pores and remove deeply trapped congestion from under the surface of the skin. Here’s how it works: Steam causes increased perspiration, which can push trapped dirt, dead skin cells, and surface bacteria out from the upper dermal layers where it can then be washed away easily. The results of regular steam showers are seen in long-term clear skin that is free from blackheads, pimples, and congestion bumps. Source: OverStock
Refreshing Rewards – A daily steam shower is one of the most refreshing rewards you can give yourself. Step inside and feel your senses expand. Boundaries soften and disappear. This is the most sensual of beauty rituals: relaxation and rejuvenation, stimulation and exhilaration. Source: MrSteam
We hope this article helped you gain an understanding of the benefits of having a steam shower at home. If you would like more information, please contact us here!
- How to Upgrade Your Shower Experience
- Q & A: How Do I Use My Steam Bath For The First Time
- 4 Types of Showerheads
- Buying A Steam Shower? Don’t Make These 3 Common Mistakes!
- 4 Shower Design Ideas
- Things to Consider When Choosing a Steam Shower
- Top 10 Steam Bath Benefits You May Not Have Considered
- 5 Tips on Maintaining Your Steam Shower
- In-Home Steam Baths
- Top 3 Reasons to Use a Steam Shower
- 3 Tips for Installing a Steam Shower
- 4 Benefits of Steam Showers
- 3 Ways to Get a Steam Shower at Home
- How Much Does a Steam Shower Cost?
- Is it Worth Investing in a Steam Shower or Whirlpool Bath ?
- 4 Benefits of Steam Showers
- Is it healthy to take a Steam Bath Daily?
- Is an In-Home Steam Shower Expensive?
- How Do Steam Showers Affect the Body?
- The Best Temperature for Steam Showers
- Do Steam Showers and Saunas Burn Calories?
- Does a Steam Shower Help Bronchitis?
- Best Oils for Herbal Steam Showers
- How Does a Steam Bath Reduce Weight?
- Basic Safety of Using a Steam Shower
- Steam Showers – The reason why they are So Popular Nowadays
- The Amazing Features of Steam Shower Units
- Essential Considerations When Installing A Steam Shower
- Steam Showers -Histories Great Invention
- The Countless Wonderful Health Advantages of Steam Showers
- The Right Way to Install Steam Shower Units
- Buying Guide : Finding The Steam Shower That Is Right For You
- Questions and Answers about Steam Showers
- Benefits of Using Aromatherapy Essential Oils in Steam Showers
- Health Benefits of Using a Steam Shower
- 6 Health Benefits of Using a Steam Room or Steam Shower
- Top 10 Reasons to install a Steam Shower
- Custom Steam Shower or Modular FreeStanding Steam Shower Which is Better ?
- Popularity of Steam Showers Taking to the Sky
- Steam Showers to treat Colds and Flu
- Steam Shower Indulgence Pays Relaxation Dividends
- Do Steam Showers Improve your Skin ?
- Steam Saunas Vs Far Infrared Saunas – What’s the Difference?