Reinvent your daily regime with far infrared saunas. Enjoy the many relaxation benefits of an infrared sauna for years to come. With our Low EMF Saunas that exceeds industry standards for Quality and Performance.
Sale Ends July 31st
Far Infrared Saunas
When one thinks of a sauna, usually “Relaxation and Rejuvenation” spring to mind. Once associated with luxury bath houses, saunas are now accessible and affordable for use in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to have a veritable day spa in your home? Firstly there are the vast number of benefits associated with far infrared saunas.
Saunas are used for their many beneficial effects. They work with a radiant deep penetrating heat excellent for overall feeling of Relaxation.
Infrared Saunas can have you feeling younger and more relaxed. By increasing circulation, you improve overall skin tone for a youthful glow. The many benefits will aid in an improved mood and appearance.
And last but not least, there’s the relaxation factor. Listen to your favorite music or meditation track while letting go of the day’s worries. The chroma-therapy feature is amazing for shifting moods and can also add valuable light therapy to those who suffer the blues during the dark winter months. Sleep soundly after an evening visit to your private escape infrared sauna.
As people become more conscious of their bodies, a home sauna is a worthwhile investment to bring much needed relaxation and benefits to the body.
Our Far Infrared Saunas Feature:
- Uses 100% ceramic heaters for the most beneficial far infrared heat therapy.
- Ultra Low EMF radiation heaters (less than 3 Milligauss)
- Made from hypoallergenic Canadian hemlock wood.
- ROHS certified to be completely 100% non-toxic in construction.
- Snap together design for quick and easy installation.
- Color chromatherapy lighting for mood-enhancing benefits.
- JVC CD Player with MP3 jack and iPod input for your music listening pleasure.
- Moveable lumbar backrests for ultra-comfort and relaxation.
- No extra electrical work needed; units use standard 110V household plugs.
- Lifetime warranty (for both home and commercial use).
- CSA safety approved for peace of mind.
- Amazing energy efficiency with an approximate cost of 12 cents per hour!