North York Toilets and Bathroom Fixtures
When you are looking for quality bathroom fixtures that perform as well as they look. Modern product at an affordable price delivered to your door In North York, British Columbia
North York ECO Friendly Toilets and Bathroom Fixtures
Since the invention of the siphon flush toilet, the system flushed in one way–a large rush, wasting gallons of water. But great European design brings amazing advancements in technology and function. When conservation laws came into effect, the 3-6 litre toilet came into our world. Today’s dual flush eco-friendly toilet means less water needed to get the job done!
Let us assist you find the perfect toilet that meets your look your searching for and functional needs.
With contemporary Single Flush and Dual flush Toilet and Bidet washlets we can return your bathroom from the stone age to the future with our unique bathroom fixtures. Shipped to your home in North York,
Our Eco Friendly Toilets Feature:
- One piece skirted design and hidden mounting bolts for aesthetic appeal and easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Quiet, slow-closing lids.
- Larger 3” flushing valve for when the water leaves the tank.
- Money saving, low water consumption eco-friendly dual flush models that give you a choice; one button for liquid waste and one button for solid waste.
- Comfort height seats.
- Fully glazed trap ways to ensure your toilet functions at top performance for years to come.
- Quiet fill and flush system.
- Wash down system in which water cascades from tank to the rim of the bowl.
- Pop-off seat and lid design for slick and easy cleaning.
- Spray coating electro-charged with negative ions for an antibacterial effect on the porcelain.
- How Do Waterless Toilets Work?
- Things You Didn’t Know About Toilets
- 3 Things to Consider When Buying a Toilet Seat
- 3 Different Kinds of Toilets and Their Pros and Cons
- Factors to Consider Before Buying a Toilet
- 4 Types of Toilet Seats
- 3 Things You Need to Know About Waterless Urinals
- What is an Eco Friendly Toilet
- How To Choose a Good Toilet